Acceptable Payment Types
Lorena Water Department accepts cash, personal checks and money orders or you can make online payments through paya.com/paygov and choose pay now from this screen. There is also a 5% fee for online payments. City Hall no longer accepts credit cards in house, all credit card payments must be made online.
Instructions for Paying Utility Bills Online
- Click on the paya.com/paygov link above.
- Search for city.
- Select pay my utility bill.
- Enter utility account number using the dashes.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay
- Select “Continue”
- Verify the information you have entered. Notice the fees that are added for paying online (5% online fee and tax)
- Select "Continue to Billing"
- Enter "Payee Info," complete "Confirmation," and you will receive a receipts when finished.
If you have any further questions about the process please call our office at (254) 857-4641.
You may also choose to sign up for bank draft payments. The City of Lorena will draft your account on or about the 15th of each month.
Bills are mailed the 1st day of the month. If you do not receive a bill by the 5th day of the month please contact City Hall for your balance due. When making online payments through your bank, please allow at least 7 days for processing. The City of Lorena is not responsible for late payments caused by the bank or post office delays.