Acceptable Payment Types
Lorena Water Department accepts cash, personal checks and money orders. Credit card and Debit card payments are charged a 5% transaction fee or you can make online payments through The Payment Group. There is also a 5% fee for online payments.
Instructions for Paying Utility Bills Online
- Go to www.thepaymentgroup.com
- At the top of the webpage, select “Make A Payment”
- Select “Texas” from the list of states
- Select “Lorena” from the list of cities and counties
- Select “Pay My Utility Bill” as the type of payment
- Enter utility account information as it appears on your bill
- Enter the amount you would like to pay
- Select “Continue”
- Verify the information you have entered. Notice the fees that are added for paying online (5% online fee and tax)
- Select "Continue to Billing"
- Enter "Payee Info," complete "Confirmation," and you will receive a receipts when finished.
You may also choose to sign up for bank draft payments. The City of Lorena will draft your account on or about the 15th of each month.